Thank you for wanting to help license Certified professional midwives in the state of ILlinois!
Every little bit counts, every action shows that our community needs this change, and every person can make a difference! There are many ways to get involved in helping out, especially now that we have a bill in the Illinois State House of Representatives.
- Like our Facebook Page and join our Facebook Group for real time updates and information. Meet other home birth supporters in Illinois, and get involved in passing HB4364!
- Sign up to get our newsletter e-mails. Important action alerts will be sent here. This is especially important since Facebook does not show all our updates to all our members.
- Find your State Rep and email them or better yet, call them, or even better, set up a meeting to ask them to support HB4364, Home Birth Safety Act (see details below). This is one of the most important things home birth advocates can do!
- Donate to CFIM to help support the effort to pass HB4364. We have several member donation fundraisers going on this week. We have 4 online product parties going on this week, and the consultants have generously offered to donate their earnings from these parties to help cover our Lobby expenses this session. Get some awesome products and help us out along the way! You’ll need to join our private group to participate in the events. https://www.facebook.com/groups/ILFOM/— Amanda at Thirty-One:
- Create a #supportILmidwives image to share on social media.